M14 Youth Basketball League (MYBL)
Our 2023-2024 MYBL Evaluations have concluded HOWEVER, we do have a small amount of spots remaining in each grade level. If interested, please email us at with your players name, grade level, gender and best contact to respond to. Our staff will email you back and set up a time for your players evaluation!
The M14 Youth Basketball League is an in-house league for boys & girls that runs from the beginning of November through the 2nd week of February. We offer 3 different combined BOYS grade level divisions: 3rd/4th graders, 5th/6th graders and 7th/8th graders. We also will offer 1 GIRLS divisions 4th-6th grade.
The MYBL offers two 1-hour practices a week and 1 game on Friday nights. The practice times and game times do not change throughout the season!
This league is a great fit for players who:
1) Want to receive professional coaching through the winter season
2) Not interested in the aggressive travel basketball schedule but still would like your player to play competitive games and get better!
3) Want to play for Team M-XIV (M14's AAU teams) in the future
4) Want to have fun, play competitive games and continue to develop under the M14 System.
If 1 or all 4 fit your players needs, then the MYBL is a great option for them!
The MYBL will start the first week of November and end the 3rd week of February. It will offer 2 practices sessions during the week and 1 game on Friday evenings.
The weekly practices will balance between team drills and individual skill. The practices will be 60 minutes in length.
Games: After the evaluation, players will be slotted into two different talent divisions based on their evaluation performance. Within each talent division, we will mix teams up weekly and they will play one game on Friday evenings.
- Evaluation Registration Opens is open!
- We offer 3 different boys divisions: 3rd/4th grade, 5th/6th grade and 7th/8th grade.
- We offer 1 girls division for 4th-6th grade.
- This is an in-house league where we form teams within the participants and practice and play games. Games are made up of two teams formed out of the in-house league. We DO NOT play against outside organizations.
- ALL players must attend the FREE evaluation to be considered
- If your player is interested but cannot attend, please contact us at
- Practice starts the week of October 30th.
- Practices are 60 minutes (specific times below)
- Practice days are announced at the parent meeting during the evaluation.
- Players need to bring their own basketball to practice
- The season ends the week of February 12th (Last game is Feb. 16th)
- 10 players maximum on a team when games are played
MYBL (FREE) Evaluation
3rd/4th Boys - September 29th - 6:40p-8:10p
4th-6th Girls - September 29th - 6:40p-8:10p
5th/6th Boys - October 6th - 6:40-8:10p
7th/8th Boys - October 6th 6:40-8:10p
All players interested will need to attend the evaluation. There will be a parent meeting during the evaluation as well.
Fees & Schedule
MYBL FEES: $375
(does not include jersey fee)
There is an additional $20 reversible Jersey Fee that is paid during program registration. Jersey's will take 3 weeks to arrive. Players can wear any athletic gear until they arrive. We have mesh practice jerseys for them to wear during games until they arrive.
Practice & Game Dates & TImes
Practice Dates & Times for 3rd/4th
Mondays & Wednesdays 5p-6p
3rd/4th Boys Practice Dates:
Nov. 1st, 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 27th, 29th
Dec. 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th
Jan. 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th, 29th, 31st
Feb. 5th, 7th, 12th, 14th,
3rd/4th Division Times: 6pm-7pm
4th-6th Girls Division Times: 6pm-7pm
5th/6th Division Times: 7pm-8pm
7th/8th Division Times: 7pm-8pm
Nov. 3rd,10th, 17th
Dec. 1st, 8th, 15th
Jan. 12th, 19th, 26th
Feb. 2nd, 9th, 16th