First Step: The League
WE ARE AT CAPACITY
First Step the League is at capacity. If you would like your players to be added to the waiting list to see if a spot opens up, please email us at .
Winter FIRST STEP: The League OVERVIEW
- We DO Anticipate reaching capacity. Registration deadline: October 15th!
- Players do NOT need to be evaluated for this programs
- Players will train/practice once a week
- For Boys & Girls Grade K-2nd
- Each training sessions is 60 minutes
- All practice and games are run by M14Hoops staff
- We do allow parents as assistant coaches in this program
- 10:1 Player to Coach ratio
- 12 total training sessions each season
- 12 total games each season
- Players need to bring their own basketball (27.5 ball size)
- Leagues are divided by grade level and gender (some age groups are co-ed)
- Teams will be formed within each division and change weekly. This is done to keep the focus on development and it offers more variety and fun!
- Mandatory Parents Meeting Will Be Scheduled After Registration Has Concluded
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TO SEE WHAT PARENTS HAD TO SAY!
First Step is a program designed to help young basketball players learn the fundamentals of basketball. First Step The League is where players start their journey within the M14Hoops System in live game play. The games are internal so we can control the environment and make sure all players are learning and progressing.
First Step The League is a 12 week program that runs from Nov-mid Feb. Players will train once a week (Thursday nights) and have one game on Friday evenings. Game times will be given out after the first week of training session but will be held on Friday evenings.
Training Dates & Times:
Nov. 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
Dec. 7th 14th
Jan. 11th, 18th, 25th
Feb. 1st, 8th, 15th
Friday Game Dates & Times:
Nov. 3rd, 10th, 17th
Dec. 1st, 8th, 15th
Jan. 12th, 19th, 26th
Feb. 2nd, 9th, 16th