First Step is a program designed to help young basketball players learn the fundamentals of basketball. The fundamentals of basketball are what anchors every players skill set. We will be laying a foundation for each player by teaching them the essentials of basketball: ball handling, footwork, shooting, and passing in a FUN environment. Learning these essentials will help make the game easier as players continue to get older!
Classes are lead by our full time staff so players at this age receive professional instruction so these young players start/continue their journey into basketball correctly!
FIRST STEP FEE
$240 For The Season
12 week program | 4PM - 5PMDates
August: 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
September: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
October: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Fall First Step Overview
- Please read the refund policy before signing up CLICK HERE
- Players do NOT need to be evaluated for this program
- Professional Coaches and Instruction
- 12 Week Program
- 1 weekly training session held on Thursdays
- 60 minute classes
- 10:1 player to coach ratio
- Groups are divided by grade level, gender, talent, and skill
- Players need to bring their own basketballs
- After you have completed camp registration, there will be no communication from our staff until the Wednesday before the program starts!