Welcome to First Step! This program is designed for K-2nd Boy & Girl players who want to learn the fundamentals of basketball in a FUN environment!
The primary focus of First Step is FOOTWORK! No matter if it is dribbling or shooting, a player's footwork can increase their efficiency in both areas. Players will also learn other ball handling moves and shooting technique. This is a once a week skills training class; Spring First Step does not offer formal games.
The goal of First Step is to have your player prepared for our Academy Training Program (A.T.P.) or our Academy Teams when the reach the appropriate grade level!
SPRING FIRST STEP OVERVIEW
- For K-2nd Boys & Girls
- Registration opens Jan 10th! The Registration link will be at the bottom of this page and done online.
- Players do NOT need to be evaluated for this program
- 10 Week Program starting March 14th
- 1 weekly training session held on Thursday's
- We DO NOT have a session March 28th
- Time: 4pm-5pm
- We DO NOT offer make up sessions or credit missed sessions into other programs or refunds
- 60 minute classes
- 10:1 player to coach ratio
- Groups are divided by grade level, gender, talent, and skill
- Players need to bring their own basketballs
- We will send out an information email 1 week before the program begins to all players who have registered.
SPRING FIRST STEP SCHEDULE
FIRST STEP FEE - $200
March 14th, 21st
April 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd